Sunday, February 27, 2011

Welcome

     Welcome faithful blog readers!!! If you are reading this then you must have seen my post on my facebook page or I told you about it. Thank you for stopping by to read this! I have put a couple of my past blogs from fb on here. (If you haven't read them yet be sure to check them out!) I'm really excited to have an even fresher start on my new blog: Drawing January.

Info for you:
I will be try to post a weekly blog, but I might post more than one a week if I feel like it. So, if you enjoy what you read, make sure to come by at least once a week.
I plan on writing about my life and the way I see things, but I would also like ideas about what to write. Please leave any questions you'd like to know the answer to. (no personal ?'s though because this webpage is free to any viewers.)
Even if you don't have any questions, feel free to leave comments!

Bye bye for now,
-Megs

PS- Do you like the cool D.J. logo by my profile? I created it all by myself!!!
Again, thank you all for just stopping by and make sure to leave comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment